Dropshipping can occur when a small retailer (that typically sells in small quantities to the general public) receives a single large order for a product. Rather than route the shipment through the retail store, the retailer might arrange for the goods to be shipped directly to the customer. Dropshipping is also very common with big ticket items like steel buildings, where the retailer will take a deposit and have the steel shipped directly to the buyer’s building site from the supplier’s manufacturing facility.
YCD helps on-line retailers double sales and profits. With the dropshipping option during the order process,we ship goods to your customers directly with a packing slip and a shipping label writing your name or company name instead of suppliers’.
- Help you inspect the products and check the suppliers credit in China
- Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment
- Conceal true identity to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers
- Amend CI to reduce or aovid customs taxes, duties, VATetc
- Advance cargo arrival notice